Monday, January 13, 2014

Rescued Stool!

I have had the pleasure of working with a couple on three different kitchens.  The last kitchen we worked on was for their daughter.  This stool was left in the home when the previous homeowner moved.  I made a comment about how much I loved the stool and their reply was we don't love it, its going to the trash pile.  I said I WANT IT!  It is now mine - love!  This is the condition it was in when I brought it home.  I have not completed the restoration (mainly cleaning it up) but I have chosen new fabric for the stool.  The pictures are below.  What do you think?  Should I have rescued it from the trash pile?  I think so!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Nancy! I remember you mentioning this stool to me once and I totally love it. Very cool rescue!!! Can't wait to see it after you redo the seat. Keep the projects coming - I want to see your ideas! ~ Dori ~

    ReplyDelete